Your universal assistant and master of all brushes. With the same success, I clean both hard floors and carpets.
Key features iBoto universal Jack
- By default, I am equipped with a long-bristled turbo brush, which, combined with a high suction power of 2500 Pa, will easily clean carpets from even the most stubborn hair and pet hair. Also included with me you will find a replacement suction module that performs best on hard surfaces.
- The easiest way to manage me is through a proprietary mobile application. You can even do this remotely. The application sets the modes, you can adjust the suction power, program the cleaning schedule for certain days and hours, and also watch me in real-time on a map that I build thanks to artificial intelligence and a high-precision gyroscope. By the way, I perfectly understand the commands of voice assistants.
- When the battery level is low, I automatically go to the base for recharging, and after replenishing my strength, I continue cleaning from the point where I left off earlier.
- My kit includes a magnetic restrictive tape. With it, you will be able to specify the areas in which it is better for me not to poke my spring-loaded protective bumper. For example, so that I do not do wet cleaning on a cozy bedside rug
- Thanks to a capacious 2600 mAh battery and a powerful engine, I perform both dry and wet cleaning with the same filigree, and thanks to separate containers for garbage and water, I can do it at the same time.