IQ-BUS V-series – unmanned vending machine moving along a predetermined route
IQ-BUS V-series – the world’s first unmanned mobile vending machine for selling any product sold in stationary vending machines. This is a full-fledged store without a cashier with convenient payment and delivery functionality.
IQ-BUS V-series – a vending machine that delivers ice cream or soft drinks, as well as a variety of snacks to any point along the route. Stops on-demand or at programmed points.
Key features of the IQ-BUS V-series
- Loading the route of the transport unit (an ordered list of reference points through which the vehicle must move, including the start and finish points).
- Loading a global map of permeability.
- Formation of a local cross-country map based on the combination of sensor system data when driving at speeds up to 20 km / h.
- Updating the global passability map.
- Building the trajectory of the vehicle, taking into account the detected static and dynamic obstacles (planned curve of movement).
- Track record of the vehicle (actually the curve along which it was moving).
- Unloading on request of route, trajectory, and track.
- Unloading on request of a local cross-country map.
- Self-diagnosis of all vehicle subsystems (charge level, tire pressure, etc.)
- Route optimization based on collected statistics.
- Adaptation of the timetable for the current conditions.
IQ-BUS V-series specifications
Weight – 625 kg.
Length × Width × Height – 3780 ×1185×1870 mm.
Wheelbase – 3100 mm.
Front axle width – 850 mm.
Back axle width – 970 mm.
Turning radius – 4.0. m.
Loading capacity – 660 kg.
Tire pressure – 1.5 atmosphere.
Maximum distance – 80 km.
Clearance – 110mm.
Braking distance – 6m.
Tilt angle – 25°.
Noise level – 50 dB.
Maximum speed – 24 km/h.
Reverse – 13 km/h.
67795$ – average price, which may vary depending on the configuration and functionality.